The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a good price?? I got a hookup from a friend who owns a tint place. Let me know. ...Oh yeah, lifetime warranty also

·
Banned
1 Posts
a good tinting place should not charge you by the percentage you get (unless you get a specialized tint i.e. mirror tint).....it should charge you for how many windows they have to do, and even the windshield banner. $120 is a good price for the Altima

·
Got Salt?
194 Posts
I paid $128 for the Endurance which is somewhat reflective, and $100 for a second layer of 20% looks soo sweet. I could make faces at you at a light and you wouldn't know

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
I got mine (20%) for $150 w/lifetime warrenty........that was the cheapest that i found. $120 is a good price. The place where i got mine charged $30 per window, which isn't that bad either.

·
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool...thanks guys....I am probably gettin this coming weekend then. Should look hot :)

I know they do good work cause my other boy got his 2001 Maxima done for $120 also at the same place, and it looks great.

·
I OWN XTC,An XTC OWNZ U
1,863 Posts
I know this place in parcipany, nj that dose tint for $70, banners for $45, the guy dose laser cut tinting out of his garage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts