The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:boxme: One night I was going home from work, It was about 4:00a.m. I was doing about 75-80mph on the turnpike in my 2000 Altima when I started to come up behind a 2001 Toyota Celica GTS. So I pull up on his ass to see if he got balls to race or what. So he downshifted and pick up some speed, so I said to my self “IT ON”...BRING IT!
So we came the tollbooth, there was only two open so we both hit the tollbooth at the same time. After the booth there was 2 ½ miles of open road too the next exit. That more then enough to prove what you and you car are made off. So we grab our tickets and we were off at the same time. All you heard was smoking tire and screaming engine from the tollbooth. 1st gear we were side to side 2nd gear I pull away from him about a car length we hit 3rd gear then 4th and I still had him for about a car length I was doing about 110- 115 mph then he started to pull up next to me. That’s when I realize that the Celica was a 6speed and I was on my last gear already. But the exit was coming so I slow down and the Celica blew past me and tries to get off at the same exit. He take the turn at speeds over 100mph and spins on to the grass he was lucky there was no guardrail, Because he would have been part of it. So I drive pass him on the jug handle and head towed the tollbooth. As I was paying my.55 cents he pull up behind me, with his car smoking from under neat. I look at him and he was in disgrace Sanken his head. The only thing I was doing was laughing about how dum can you be. I guess he couldn’t believe that he got smoke by an Altima.

Keep smoken them.....
:flames: :flames:

·
VTEC wont save you....
1,939 Posts
Ahhh....fresh meat.:D

Mods please...that celica is lighter than you and you pulled through all gears on him.I ran one at highway speeds and got walked by 120mph.

30hp Advantage(stock) +lightweight=:eek:

So mods please...

EDIT:*lights pilot*:p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:angry2: I got a cold air intake. and mad driving skill. because that night that celica had a bad day. He knew what he was doing ill give him the upper hand. But why buy a fast car if you don't know how to drive it, thats the problem with people today.. :flames:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D oh yeah at least 50hp. No driving skill about -50hp...:flames:

G

·
something tells me that if he hit the grass spinning at 100mph, his car wouldn't stay on its wheels. hell, some cars have trouble staying on their wheels spinning at 50mph. and you're telling me that a celica stayed upright going 100mph while on grass. maybe that wouldn't be so hard to believe if the grass was very level and even, like a soccer field. but how many freeway offramps have grass that smooth? there are undoubtedly bumps and stuff. i'm sorry man, but i'm calling B-friggin-S!

·
1,357 Posts
2001 Celica GT auto, percent chance of you winning: 0-5%
2001 Celica GTS 6spd, percent chance of you winning: no f*cking chance. Sorry dude the truth hurts:(

·
Registered
5 Posts
GTS's have to be redlined to eek out every last ounce of power available. You don't have to redline to win a race. It's a negligable difference in acceleration.

·
Resident Toker
173 Posts
i raced a gts on the highway im pretty sure he was an auto. i was following him on a one lane highway and we came to a spot where there are two lanes to allow for passing so he passed a car and i pulled up next to him and was waiting for him to accelerate but there wasn't enough room so another 7 miles down the road came another and i pulled next to him and and slowly accelerated to see if he'd bite. he did and i took off. he was keeping pace w/ me but then i walked him. we were going about 115 then i got in front before the two lanes passing ended.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Hay at least there someone out there that can relate to beating a celica.

I took a curb one time with a 442 Olds at 55mph, and stood up right i bent three rims and broke an axsl, and drove it home like 5 miles away.

Yea if i get all my power at 5000rpm and the celica has to push it all the way to redline to get all hp, that could of been the reason why he lost, HE HAS NO DRIVING SKILL>>>>>
:flames:

·
VTEC wont save you....
1,939 Posts
Dman said:
i raced a gts on the highway im pretty sure he was an auto. i was following him on a one lane highway and we came to a spot where there are two lanes to allow for passing so he passed a car and i pulled up next to him and was waiting for him to accelerate but there wasn't enough room so another 7 miles down the road came another and i pulled next to him and and slowly accelerated to see if he'd bite. he did and i took off. he was keeping pace w/ me but then i walked him. we were going about 115 then i got in front before the two lanes passing ended.

Let me clarify it in another way...

originally posted by Dman

Dman
TopNotch
That title is already taken in full.By many a member on here.Think you could change that title unless you claiming Top Notch??People might get confused.Thanks...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think that hondakaillah is one of those that get kill by honda, have you ever race any good driver out there. Look at this way im from new jersey let me know when the next meet is at and when, I going to have to show up and show some of those rice drivers how to whip there car. because all it look like from this end some of you guys need to learn how to smoke honda not get smoked.....:flames:

·
Resident Toker
173 Posts
so im not claiming topnotch? why don't you u race me hondakillah or shut your piehole. don't open ur mouth if you don't know what ur getting into. did you ever ask what i run. no so shut ur mouth

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
417 Posts
2001 Celica GTS
HorsePower: 180 @ 7600 RPM
Torque: 130 @ 6800 RPM
Curb Weight - 2500 lbs.
Transmission: 6 speed gearbox

2000 Altima
Horsepower: 155 @ 5600 RPM
Torque: 156 @ 4400 RPM
Curb Weight - 2850-2975 lbs depend on model (GXE,XE,GLE,? )
Transmission: 5 speed gearbox

No way you beat him!!! I call BS!!! :p

He has 25 hp more......................
You have 350-450 more lbs.........
He has 6 speed, you dont............

Maybe you might have won if he was really bad driver.

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
417 Posts
Javier, the origional poster, and simply stating facts.

I just feel like causing trouble too :p

·
VTEC wont save you....
1,939 Posts
Dman said:
so im not claiming topnotch? why don't you u race me hondakillah or shut your piehole. don't open ur mouth if you don't know what ur getting into. did you ever ask what i run. no so shut ur mouth
Why would I drive to Florida to race you?
Who the hell are you?:rolleyes:

Oh...so now you want to be a internet gangster huh?Sort of like trying to be the 4th Icey Hot Stunna eh?:eek:

originally posted by Dman:
full throttle and squeezing the bottle
You added that to your sig after I posted my message.So what you juicing?After the F&F,every riceboy and his mama are getting or got NOS.Doesnt mean you know a damn thing except how to hook up a bottle...

Now I could easily alter your post,but you are doing such a good job with making an arse of yourself,please continue.

Thank you and drive through.

Originally posted by Javier:
I think that hondakaillah is one of those that get kill by honda, have you ever race any good driver out there. Look at this way im from new jersey let me know when the next meet is at and when, I going to have to show up and show some of those rice drivers how to whip there car. because all it look like from this end some of you guys need to learn how to smoke honda not get smoked.....
First off...if you are going to talk crap to me,at least spell my name correctly.

BTW...I will be in NJ to see my moms in (first week of) June.My mom owns a Nissan Altima 1999.I am sure I could meet you in NJ and kick your arse in a stock Auto Altima,since mine will be in Tx.And no,I aint BSing.See..wishes do come true dickwad.

I also see "ENGLISH" is your 2nd language huh?:p

before I forget...

EDIT:I could close this but I am still waiting to feel some heat from these so-called flames being shot at me:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.