The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I used to get real good reception, til I had a Kenwood cd receiver installed. now I barely get any stations. I don't know if it's the stereo that sucks or maybe the the antenna doesn't work very good with aftermarket stereos.

·
7,208 Posts
Havik 2K said:
I used to get real good reception, til I had a Kenwood cd receiver installed. now I barely get any stations. I don't know if it's the stereo that sucks or maybe the the antenna doesn't work very good with aftermarket stereos.
I feel you on that. I used to get good reception too, then I put in a new head unit and now I don't get shit.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have the same problem. . .I thought at first that mabye the antenna came unplugged. . .double checked connections. . .it plugged in and the reception sucks. . .I know Clarion decks are not known for their radio reception but this is crazy!

·
ROLL TIDE
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my antanna is not an extiroior one its the one that is hidden...i had the gxe head unit that is the single cd...but i put in the 6 disk changer and now my reception sound like crap...i really dont get any good reception

1 - 6 of 6 Posts