The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please someone send me in the right direction, my 2001 Maxima currently has 141000kms on it, I took it to a mechanic told them about this squealing sound when accelerating. They told me it's a transmission problem. I think it's a belt or something. I'm going to take it to Nissan dealership but would like to know what to say to them. If any of you feel like helping me out with some info that would be great. I love this car and don't want something bad to go wrong.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Please someone send me in the right direction, my 2001 Maxima currently has 141000kms on it, I took it to a mechanic told them about this squealing sound when accelerating. They told me it's a transmission problem. I think it's a belt or something. I'm going to take it to Nissan dealership but would like to know what to say to them. If any of you feel like helping me out with some info that would be great. I love this car and don't want something bad to go wrong.
Say to them "I hear a squealing sound when accelaring. Please diagnose and advise."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts