The Nissan Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, guys

I need your advice. We plan to buy a 2001 Altima recently. Does anyone have any suggestion? Does it have any serious problem?
Compared to the toyota corolla and honda civic, its performance is better or worse? Thanks

·
7,208 Posts
I need your advice. We plan to buy a 2001 Altima recently. Does anyone have any suggestion?
Get an SE
Does it have any serious problem?
Some people have had problems with the keyless entry not working right away when they turn their car off, I have not YET.
Compared to the toyota corolla and honda civic, its performance is better or worse?
I eat corollas and civics for lunch :) stock that is but I'm also stock.

Overall I would say go with the Altima. I traded my 2000 XTerra in on my Altima about 4 months ago to save with gas money and insurance. I'm still glad I did it, the only thing I would change is I would have waited for the 2002 to come out...

·
upward spiral
618 Posts
if its a good deal get one..if your not gettin special financing, which i think nissan is giving now..id say get sumthin else..ive had problems with my car..security system was redone, and i have a strut assembly that was a factory defect (strut cannot be removed due to a welded washer) soooooooooo if ur gettin a deal get it, if not look at a honda or toyota..

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
14,715 Posts
compared to Corollas and Civics... the alty is a bigger, more powerful car...

I've been in a corolla and the damned highway noise is so loud I have to crank the radio super high... Don't get one...

Civic are ok in that they are the Lego brand of the car world... pop off a part, and replace it with another aftermarket...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts