The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2001 Nissan Maxima GLE 3.0L V6 and I already know that I want to do a cat-back straight-pipe, a racing wheel and racing seats, and I want to lower it. Beyond that I don't know what I want to do to it. If you have any suggestions, please submit them.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I own a 2001 Nissan Maxima GLE 3.0L V6 and I already know that I want to do a cat-back straight-pipe, a racing wheel and racing seats, and I want to lower it. Beyond that I don't know what I want to do to it. If you have any suggestions, please submit them.
Go big or go home. Make it a convertible.

·
Registered
494 Posts
What's your category? Custom-street, drag-race, show-car, drift-car, sleeper.
The sky's the limit as long as you have a fat wallet!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Probably Custom-street. A little race inspired.
Well you can install a nitrous kit. Nitrous oxide is one of the simplest ways to provide a significant horsepower boost to any gasoline engine; it's good from about 35 – 150 horsepower increase; the jet sizes included in many kits will give you the following HP increases: 35, 50, 75, 100, 150. The system operates with a push button when you want to give the engine a shot.
However due to the increased cylinder pressures, the engine as a whole is placed under greater stress so you need to be extra careful with the amount of boost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts