The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone lease their Altima 3.5 v6 SE ?

I really like the new Altima and am considering trading in my 2001 Acura TL to save a little money. The TL was $29k, I am paying $370 per month ZERO $ down.

I would assume that the Altima would be siginficantly less with ZERO down becuase its MSRP is around $25k ?

When I went to the Nissan dealer a few weeks back they told me the Altima would cost over $450 per month to lease with ZERO down ... that just cant be .... I could lease a $34k TL Type S for $399 per month with ZERO down.

Any insight would be helpful ......

Thanks,
Michael

2001 Acura TL
2000 Honda S2000

·
Banned
0 Posts
don't trade the car in......sell it privately, and use that money instead......you will get more for your car that way

·
*Honorary Member* the dream!!!
84 Posts
Michael A said:
Anyone lease their Altima 3.5 v6 SE ?

I really like the new Altima and am considering trading in my 2001 Acura TL to save a little money. The TL was $29k, I am paying $370 per month ZERO $ down.

I would assume that the Altima would be siginficantly less with ZERO down becuase its MSRP is around $25k ?

When I went to the Nissan dealer a few weeks back they told me the Altima would cost over $450 per month to lease with ZERO down ... that just cant be .... I could lease a $34k TL Type S for $399 per month with ZERO down.

Any insight would be helpful ......

Thanks,
Michael

2001 Acura TL
2000 Honda S2000
it really depends on the term of lease and nissan doesn't have a zero down lease for the altima, I don't think.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I'm paying $450 a month (give or take a few dollars) to OWN my 3.5SE. That lease amount is too high. Last night, my wife and I saw a commercial saying that the Altima 2.5S lease is $250 a month. I know it's not the 3.5, but perhaps you can do some math and figure out something with that figure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts