The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a solution for the 'boring' orange instrumentation? Of all the great aspects of the car I cringe every time I look at the dash! VW's are RIGHT ON THE target for this design niche. Are there mods available yet?:confused:

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,268 Posts
That is one of my favorite parts of the interior. It excites me when it lights up like a fire!!!!!!!!

·
Man with Car
780 Posts
wild willy said:
[My dash] excites me when it lights up like a fire!!!!!!!!
Like it takes anything at all to excite you. :D

I like it, too. If it's good enough for the 350Z and G35, it's good enough for my Altima.

·
No, I am not a newb
269 Posts
timbobo3 said:
Oops! I am in a minority here! Help! ;-)
Guess he didn't think we would like the dash so much huh??

by the way, I like it too

·
Big Yellow Mutt
504 Posts
Take out the panel, crack it open and solder in some new LED's to change the color. Don't blame me when it doesn't light up anymore though ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ya, I like the interior ligting too!
But I wish they could have lighting that matches the interior of the car since they had their color scheme thing going on.
I have biege interior so orange works, but for black or grey interior that VW blue or the LEXUS might be really tight too.

·
Frozen Member
1,326 Posts
guages are ok - they would look tight if they were white though. my biggest gripe is the markings on the speedo. i dunno what kind of moron did those.

somewhere there is a village being deprived of its idiot.

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
I like it as well.. and it seemed that Nissan liked it so much.. they put the motorcycle style guages in the 350Z.. I especially love the fact with the guages.. that your passengers really have no idea how fast you're driving... I remember when I had like 3 friends in the car and I told them we just hit 115.. they had no idea.. :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
I like em' too. But my wish list contains the titanium face for the gauge cluster.

As a programmer for many years, amber/orange is soothing on the eyes... Watch the road not the dash.

·
Sound.Vision.Soul
239 Posts
The only thing i hate about the dash is that there no gagues
that actually tell what the car is doing the only thing it has is
idoit lights

1 - 20 of 54 Posts