The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
holy cow! that's the best writeup i've ever seen on this board...complete w/pics and everything. great job!
Jay

·
Registered
0 Posts
Great write up Paul.

I have been surfing around in here for a few days. Aren't you the same Paul that had a 2k Maxima and traded it for a 2k2 Max? (I recognize your e-mail address from Maxima.org)

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I patrol the forsale, west coast, and audio forums of Maxima.Org. Occassionally I visit the 3rd gen to look for suspension info and 5th gen cuz I help my bro mod his 2k SE 5sp (bro also has 93 SE 5sp and sold his 90 GXE).
Jay

·
Registered
0 Posts
warrmax said:
Great write up Paul.

I have been surfing around in here for a few days. Aren't you the same Paul that had a 2k Maxima and traded it for a 2k2 Max? (I recognize your e-mail address from Maxima.org)
You are the same Paul!! I did some surfing on Maxima.org (don't visit there very often anymore) and found your post where you announced that you now had a 2K2 Altima. Congrats on your purchase! I can understand your annoyance with the manual transmission on your 2k2 Max. It seems like a great thing in the beginning...but then in the day-to-day driving it loses it's appeal.

Guys, Paul is one great and helpful guy. You are lucky to have him on your Altima message board.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Great Job!

Although, I have one question not covered on your site:

How hard, or did you, adjust (align) the fogs after install?

PLMK-Perhaps, just a though, this would be good to add to your site too?

Thanks and good job.

BTW-Luv that color...:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Re: Paul is cool

Josaredo19 said:
When he first got his new Altima I emailed him, he is one of the coolest people from Maxima.org
He is an experience Maxima Owner doing nice how-to's himself. We do miss him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i thought about buying your 6 speed from the dealer in Rockville. (im assuming it was yours as it was a 2k2 MB 6 speed with 1100 miles on it) it would have been nice to get a car already broken in and not have to worry about someone screwing it up. but i ordered my own :) come back to the org to say whats up every now and then.

·
Altima Freak
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks!

I used to do a lot of write-ups for my Maxima. I did a RSB, rear lamp, and custom CAI installs. So far for the Altima I just have the one for the fog lamps. Maybe I'll do one for the OEM HID install, if I can figure it out.

ThurzNite said:
holy cow! that's the best writeup i've ever seen on this board...complete w/pics and everything. great job!
Jay

·
Altima Freak
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, I saw it on Cars.com a few days ago. I'll stop by Maxima.org occasionally, if it's working. LOL.

Newman said:
i thought about buying your 6 speed from the dealer in Rockville. (im assuming it was yours as it was a 2k2 MB 6 speed with 1100 miles on it) it would have been nice to get a car already broken in and not have to worry about someone screwing it up. but i ordered my own :) come back to the org to say whats up every now and then.

·
Altima Freak
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I didn't know people liked me so much. LOL. :cool:

I'm automatic for life, unless I move to the sticks. (No pun intended)

warrmax said:

You are the same Paul!! I did some surfing on Maxima.org (don't visit there very often anymore) and found your post where you announced that you now had a 2K2 Altima. Congrats on your purchase! I can understand your annoyance with the manual transmission on your 2k2 Max. It seems like a great thing in the beginning...but then in the day-to-day driving it loses it's appeal.

Guys, Paul is one great and helpful guy. You are lucky to have him on your Altima message board.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts