The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i'm at mossy nissan getting the 30000 mile service on my car... walk around the lot and there it is... 3 2002 Maxima SE's... i'm not diggin the new front grill. the new nissan huge is HUGE.. guess they really want people to know it's a Nissan... look over at the sticker price... $31,000+

·
Lord of the rims
498 Posts
saw a gxe at my dealer today
the tail light sorta look like altezza (duno how to spell that shit.. watever) :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just did a test drive on 02 Maxima GLE. The interior looks great, especially the gated shiter. Under the hood, the new 3.5L engine gives you the power all the way up to 6500 rpm. Can't wait to see how the new V6 altima will performan. By the way, the fully loaded GLE is only prieced for CDN$37800.:D

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Holy Crap! That's damn expensive! Even in CDN!!! I'll stick with a used C43 or a used C36 for that price!

·
Registered
707 Posts
$1 US = $1.5 CAN (roughly)

so it's not that bad

·
Bboy Style
1,714 Posts
WoW...$31+!!! I think I'd settle for a brand new I30t instead!

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
yeah, 31 seems pretty high even for a fully loaded SE. I'd shop elsewhere. But thanx Ry, I'll go test drive one sometime.
Jay

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ThurzNite said:
yeah, 31 seems pretty high even for a fully loaded SE. I'd shop elsewhere. But thanx Ry, I'll go test drive one sometime.
Jay

Let me know if you're going to take it for a test drive.. i wanna go too hahaha

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Ry said:

Let me know if you're going to take it for a test drive.. i wanna go too hahaha
Hell no! Cuz that's like extra weight! :) Just playin. Maybe on Thurs
Jay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts