The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I got this car from my sister she’s not to mechanically inclined I had to do brakes all the good stuff well I noticed my coolant bubbles so I thought head gasket so I bought blue devil did what the instructions said burped the system all was good started right up no issues couple weeks later SES light pops up starts losing coolant again so I went with bars leak hg-1 cause I don’t want to stick a ton of money in this so I did the instructions and it’s been about 2 weeks no coolant lose no more problem solved but here’s the catch it’s not losing coolant anymore but when you cold start it it runs rough and when you start driving. The SES light starts flashing for a couple seconds then goes away and the engine runs good after that it’s only after it’s been sitting cold I’m experiencing this problem I went to auto zone got a p0300 code (random misfire) and a p0171 code (system to lean bank 1)
  1. So I replaced the oxygen sensors haven’t had time to get it reflashed but it’s acting the same way cold starts idles rough then levels out and SES light flashes then just goes to a steady SES light any input would be great thanks replaced the pcv valve as well cause oil has mysteriously been disappearing it seems to have gotten better on that end though just wondering if the random misfire and the rough idle and SES light flashing could be caused from something other than the leaking headgasket I think is fixed

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also replaced the pcv valve as well cause oil has mysteriously been disappearing it seems to have gotten better on that end though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts