The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, here a couple of OEM part numbers for you if you plan on doing maintenance yourself with Nissan parts or need the number(s) to cross reference to something aftermarket. I have saved you the trouble of crawling under your car.....this is for the SE, not sure if it applies to the 4 cyl.

www.nissanautoparts.com seem to have pretty good prices for OEM parts.

Oil Filter: 15208-65F01 ($4.55 at the above site)

Air Filter: 16546-0Z000 ($7.70 at the above site)

Next I'm working on getting the part number for touch-up paint (polished pewter for me), and the microfilter.

Kevin

UPDATE (12/9) Apparently the part number for the SE oil filter has changed!!! The new number is: 15208-65F00. The above numbers I got directly off the car when it was new....the new oil filter number I got directly off the oil filter after the dealer changed the oil.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, not really interested in the HID....seems kinda expensive for some lights....think Nissan wants $900 to upgrade or I saw a HID kit in JC Whitney for $700...lol I think the Nissan website lists the spoiler at $300-400, and since I already have one, haven't been too interested in that either.....kinda eyeing the side sills though....

Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts