The Nissan Club banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
well maybe some suspension hacks. I've read about your guy's upgraded suspension parts. That will be later.
Are the sway bars on a 3.5 bigger than a 2.5 sl?

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,710 Posts
Fronts are the same, except for the SE-R, rears are all different, one each for 2.5, 3.5 and SE-R.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
This is the closest wiring diagram for my mirror that I could find everything seems to line up colors seem to be okay makes sense so the blue and the wire I believe are for the left hand outside mirror

·
6,710 Posts
Per your pic above:

Black w/Red strip - Battery
Yellow - Ignition/Acc
Black - GND

Later rmodels tied the Black/Red and Yellow together to ignition so the homelink stuff only worked when the car was powered...to prevent people breaking into your car and then opening your garage and stealing the better stuff ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Good advice with the power wires.
Will look at the mirrors on the max when I get to the yard.
My next victims. Glass bead blasted. Self etching primer then some black paint. Will the funnever stop. Only thing about being furloughed is I have time to do this.

·
6,710 Posts
So when do you install the Mr Fusion?? :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Just as a side note,
There was just a few more parts that could have taken off the 06.
Just put back brakes on the 05 (The Sheared Keyway car) They were so rusted i had put new calipers and rotors, parking brake shoes. When bleeding the brakes the master went out. The voice in my head kept saying to pull the master off the 06.

·
6,710 Posts
I still think it better to have to buy a master cylinder every now and then...than admit to listening to the voices in your head :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
LOL, yes that's true. Went to the yard today and scored this(y)

Being furloughed I didn't need to put any more money in this car right now. I bought everything else for the rear brakes.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts