The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a 5 month wait, my local NISSAN dealer e-mailed me today that the 05 foglight kits are now available. Kit has two lights and a replacement stalk.

OE wiring was coiled up behind front fascia, Plugs right in.

Cost? $153.00 (w/o auto headlamps)-With or without auto headlamps determines which stalk is supplied with kit.

Ordered the sills too. $115 each.

Best regards...McSnagg

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
wow sidesills for 115 dollars each - thats really cheap! nissanwholesaleparts.com sells them for about 125 a piece plus shipping. If i can get them locally for less, i'd rather do it that way.

I dont think the fogs are protjectors.

·
Registered
325 Posts
McSnaggs,

Who is the dealer that sold them to you? I would be interested in buying the fogs and the sills if the price is right.

I also was thinking about getting the spoiler but I don't like it on some colors and I am not sure if it would look good on my Smoke Gray Altima.

Any info on the dealership would be greatly appreciated because we ALL have waited long enough for the damn things to come in.

Thanks in advance

·
Havin' Fun
614 Posts
I know Walsen Nissan in Minneapolis has the fogs. Can't recall the price. I almost bought them but didn't know if there was a difference between the US and CDN switch. Oh well, guess I have to wait.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I work in the automotive parts aftermarket industry. The discount I receive is probably a little better than most. Look at it this way...now you know they can do a little better on the price, try haggling them down a bit.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
are they the side sills with the rear splash guards? or just the sidesills

·
CoatKnee
555 Posts
man in san diego those pricks tried to get me for like 300 bucks cause it was a special order haha imma just say bump it hahah

for now

·
Off D Beaten Path I Reign
1,053 Posts
Just to let you know the '05 fogs have been selling on courtesyparts.com for about a month now ...i bought mine there soon after they had it....mention you're from altimas.net to get a discount. It was a quick install :) ..just the bolt on the passenger side is a biotch. Other than that they are great :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
I'm actually really surprised at how bright the 05 fogs are, only downside is, the 9006 bulb is gone. Only the H11, if you can find a quality white bulb let me know. Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts