The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car is located on Long Island, NY. Asking price is $9500.

Car has 80,000 miles at the time of this post. The car is a 6 speed manual.

Please bear with this wordy post but this car has so many extras that I want to list them all.

The car is in great condition. No accidents, clean carfax. No rust. Had clutch pedal sink issue like many other SE-Rs but I had both the master and slave clutch cylinder replaced and it has been going strong for years.

I purchased this car at 35,000 miles from the original owner. I used it for commuting to college which was about 45 minutes away. 90% of the miles put on this car were on the highway. The oil has been changed with Mobil One synthetic every 5k miles sometimes even sooner.

For a 10 year old car the paint is in amazing condition. Of course there is normal wear and tear. Mostly a few scrapes from parking lots etc. NO major body damage or dents can be found on this car. The interior is also in absolutely immaculate condition.

I have a lot of extras to go with it as well as a lot of things I have already added to the car:

Installed:

AEM Cold air intake
Custom stainless steel exhaust with all Magnaflow street series components
Optima yellow top battery
Carbon fiber strut tower brace
4 all weather mats
Eibach lowering springs (front only)
Drilled and slotted rotors all around (fronts were just replaced, pads just replaced all around)
SER logo radiator and oil cap
Braided radiator hose cover
Street tread tires with ~75% tread left

Comes with the car:

A FULL second set of Altima SE-R rims with winter tread tires

Brand new rear Eibach lowering springs
Stock front springs (I only lowered the front)
Complete stock exhaust
Complete stock air box/intake
A set of brand new drilled/slotted rear rotors
A set of brand new brake pads for both front and rear
Brand new in box Racingline Traction rod kit, never got around to installing (2002-2006 Nissan Altima Traction Rods)
Car cover
Rear windshield lip spoiler brand new with packaging
Gloss black roof vinyl kit, also never got around to installing
Front SE-R logo floor mats (used all weather instead so they are in perfect condition)

As you can see this car is loaded and comes with a lot of amazing extras. I want this car to go to someone who will enjoy it and take care of it like I did. If you are interested in more information about the car or want to come take a look/drive please contact me.

View attachment 72522

View attachment 72530

View attachment 72538

View attachment 72546

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
glws , nice looking SER .

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
No problem , wish my newer SER Alti was as clean as the one that you have for sale !

Reactions: metsxown21530

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
For those looking, any known clutch issues? Any excessive oil burning? How is the underside of the cabin? Any rusting? Timing chain noise?

Just ensuring others have the full picture.

She looks great and a great mod list! I hope someone snatches this up from the community.

GLWS!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For those looking, any known clutch issues? Any excessive oil burning? How is the underside of the cabin? Any rusting? Timing chain noise?

Just ensuring others have the full picture.

She looks great and a great mod list! I hope someone snatches this up from the community.

GLWS!!
Thanks! No clutch issues, hasn't burned any oil on me at all, no rusting, the under-body is in great shape.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump. Make me an offer guys! Would love for this to go to someone in the community.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was trying to have everything go as part of the sale, but if things get split up you have first dibs!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump. Guys this is still for sale. I took it off the market over the winter but am now actively trying to sell this. Someone make me an offer I'd love for this to go to someone from the community here.

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
Still looking for stock exhaust? The car sold without it
Congrats on finally finding a buyer! I'm all set for exhaust, but GLWS!

Curious if you could share what the final selling price was? I'm a little inquisitive around market price for a very similar vehicle to mine...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats on finally finding a buyer! I'm all set for exhaust, but GLWS!

Curious if you could share what the final selling price was? I'm a little inquisitive around market price for a very similar vehicle to mine...
Thanks! It went for 7600 with an extra set of OEM rims. Had trouble getting people to come out to see it, being a specialty car and all..

Condition and price? Have pics?
It is in great condition, I'm looking for $500. I can get you pics this weekend. If interested PM me.

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
Thanks! It went for 7600 with an extra set of OEM rims. Had trouble getting people to come out to see it, being a specialty car and all...
Eek. I may have to put mine back to stock and then sell all my aftermarket goodies. I was hoping for more along the line of 8-9K.

What age was the buyer? Male/Female? Do you think the 6MT had influence in the difficulty selling?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm okay, but thanks man!
No worries. If its price PM me and we can talk.

Eek. I may have to put mine back to stock and then sell all my aftermarket goodies. I was hoping for more along the line of 8-9K.

What age was the buyer? Male/Female? Do you think the 6MT had influence in the difficulty selling?
The buyer was 30-40 yr old male. I had a few younger 20 year old guys looking at it. It may have been the fact that it was on the original clutch. Also there are a lot of beat up ones 120k+ for sale near me and a lot of people are looking for a bargain and not a well taken care of vehicle apparently. :dunno:

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
The buyer was 30-40 yr old male. I had a few younger 20 year old guys looking at it. It may have been the fact that it was on the original clutch. Also there are a lot of beat up ones 120k+ for sale near me and a lot of people are looking for a bargain and not a well taken care of vehicle apparently. :dunno:
LOL. The buyer sounds like me... I wondered about the 20-year old males... do you think you could have gotten more with a longer hold out? Or do you think what you sold it for is true market value?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL. The buyer sounds like me... I wondered about the 20-year old males... do you think you could have gotten more with a longer hold out? Or do you think what you sold it for is true market value?
I really believe I could have gotten more especially with 2 sets of OEM rims and some aftermarket parts. I ended up buying out my father's lease on his Jeep Grand Cherokee so I was in a little bit of a rush to get rid of it. I could have put it on eBay for a little more long distance exposure (that's how I bought mine). Ideally I was looking for around 8500 but caved and threw in the rims when someone came who was finally excited and serious about buying. I did pull all the accessories and audio system out of the deal when I dropped the price. He was dead set on the extra rims though so I had no choice..

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
I really believe I could have gotten more especially with 2 sets of OEM rims and some aftermarket parts. I ended up buying out my father's lease on his Jeep Grand Cherokee so I was in a little bit of a rush to get rid of it. I could have put it on eBay for a little more long distance exposure (that's how I bought mine). Ideally I was looking for around 8500 but caved and threw in the rims when someone came who was finally excited and serious about buying. I did pull all the accessories and audio system out of the deal when I dropped the price. He was dead set on the extra rims though so I had no choice..
I just KBB'ed it, and it looks like around $6000-7000 would be "fair market value" for my 90K mileage. I suppose it was a decent deal in the end for both of you. I would have thought the value would hold more over time, but then it is a decade old vehicle...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts