1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
looks like the 350Z in the coupe form

·
Banned
952 Posts
No it stull looks like a vette in no way does it resimble a 36xklook at the finder flares, the slant vent cut on the side, The two rear lights, trade mark roll pan. If you think the front of the car resimbles another one it would mostlikely resible a RX-8. The lights come front a C5R so they didnt copy the NSX, the concept was drawn up befor the nsx came out with them. And that is a computer image not a photo. So all that is just a simple concept it should change a lot.

-Cory

·
they call me the butcher
3,184 Posts
it reminds me a a stingray of old
i dont like it though
i hope they go with there other prototype design
a vette is sobbost to be bigger that thing looks like a vette gone jdm
not a vette gone european which are there plans

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Dammit! why? I saw this in a Motortrend mag and didn't like it at all! My Dad is going to buy a 02' ZO6 and I love that car myself but when I saw this concept vette I thought "Oh No". :(

·
they call me the butcher
3,184 Posts
ummm waddy did u not listen to anything we said
first its not a rip off of the nsx light those lights have been on the c5r
long before the nsx had them and it doesnt look like a rx8
it looks like a late 70's early 80 stingray remodeled
like all the manufacturers are doin at the moment takin old designs and revambing them for the new milenium

·
Banned
952 Posts
OH MY ****ING GOD SOME OF YOU ARE SO ****ING STUPID. ASIA DOESNT INSPIRE EVERY****ING THING. The Corvette inspired a lot of other cars dare do I say they even inspired ****ING NISSAN??????? Come on you guys act like nissan has invinted everything. Like the tard that said they riped off are door, Audi has had there door handles the same since the early 90's but I forgot nissan invinted everything.

Also how the **** does it look like a Z?????? It looks nothing like the Z. ONE other thing to diny the stupid Z theory THAT CONCEPT WAS DRAWN UP BEFOR THE Z. The have been working on that new concept since 95 so shut he hell up about the Z. Also The C5 doesnt look like a rx 7 on steriods. The C5 looks like a c4 but sharper with a more european design. IF YOUR SO IGNORANT TO BELEAVE ASIA IS THE SUPERIOR CAR MANUFACTURE THEN FINE. But keep in mine all racing and cars was thought up here and in europ. If you dont beleave me look up the first race It was on the east coast of the united states in the early 1900's between an electric car and a gas powered one. Then european ppl refind it to the sport is today and asia BITE IT OFF US BITCHES. damn some of you piss me off with your insanly stupid comments saying every thing goes with nissan or some other ****ing asian car. I love the RX7, or the SKYLINE but they do not inspire chevy's look and turn to the corvettes future if you want to say it looks like anything say it looks european since chevy got help from then on there design of the car. Cause face it all japan cars fail to comparison to european cars. In no way will a skyline or rx7 and not even the NSX beat a lambo or ferrari (who actually helped chevy out) so kiss my ass with your ignorant retard lips and learn a little bit about automotive history.

-Cory

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
NotoriousGlow said:
OH MY ****ING GOD SOME OF YOU ARE SO ****ING STUPID. ASIA DOESNT INSPIRE EVERY****ING THING. The Corvette inspired a lot of other cars dare do I say they even inspired ****ING NISSAN??????? Come on you guys act like nissan has invinted everything. Like the tard that said they riped off are door, Audi has had there door handles the same since the early 90's but I forgot nissan invinted everything.

Also how the **** does it look like a Z?????? It looks nothing like the Z. ONE other thing to diny the stupid Z theory THAT CONCEPT WAS DRAWN UP BEFOR THE Z. The have been working on that new concept since 95 so shut he hell up about the Z. Also The C5 doesnt look like a rx 7 on steriods. The C5 looks like a c4 but sharper with a more european design. IF YOUR SO IGNORANT TO BELEAVE ASIA IS THE SUPERIOR CAR MANUFACTURE THEN FINE. But keep in mine all racing and cars was thought up here and in europ. If you dont beleave me look up the first race It was on the east coast of the united states in the early 1900's between an electric car and a gas powered one. Then european ppl refind it to the sport is today and asia BITE IT OFF US BITCHES. damn some of you piss me off with your insanly stupid comments saying every thing goes with nissan or some other ****ing asian car. I love the RX7, or the SKYLINE but they do not inspire chevy's look and turn to the corvettes future if you want to say it looks like anything say it looks european since chevy got help from then on there design of the car. Cause face it all japan cars fail to comparison to european cars. In no way will a skyline or rx7 and not even the NSX beat a lambo or ferrari (who actually helped chevy out) so kiss my ass with your ignorant retard lips and learn a little bit about automotive history.

-Cory
somebody needs their blanky...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts