The Nissan Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my 2005 Nissan Ultima a week ago when I first drove it home everything was fine I did feel a little pull when I did push on the gas and I also noticed when I would be at 60 mph the water gauge would start going to hot and at that point when I had stopped at a stop sign the vehicle came to a complete stop and when I tried to push on the gas it did not wanna move so then it ended up actually overheating I believe because it didn’t want to start after but then I was able to get it towed home and I ended up refilling the cooling and was able to turn the car back on but now there is a knocking in the engine and the fans turn on and off when the AC is on, and it’s still having the same problem with the pushing on the gas and then not accelerating but this time it just won’t do it at 60 miles it won’t even get there it does it right when you press it, it gets no speed. I’m not sure what it could be if anybody could help me out I’d appreciate it

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.