The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
I've been wondering why nobody has been really talking about the new Legacy (maybe I just missed it). From the commercials it looks to be a pretty sweet car.

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
I thought about it before I bought the Maxima. Saw it down at Sema with Cwing and my boy Xian. I went to the dealer but he actually told me that there was going to be a limited production on the highest model...what is it the GT Limited or something like that? I questioned it and he didn't know why so.......instead I bought this Bloated Sentra:D

·
OG
4,071 Posts
4bangn said:
I thought about it before I bought the Maxima. Saw it down at Sema with Cwing and my boy Xian. I went to the dealer but he actually told me that there was going to be a limited production on the highest model...what is it the GT Limited or something like that? I questioned it and he didn't know why so.......instead I bought this Bloated Sentra:D
pics of said automobile.

·
I need more cow bell!
177 Posts
Type 2.5-liter DOHC intercooled, turbocharged aluminum-alloy 16-valve 4-cylinder horizontally opposed Subaru Boxer engine with Active Valve Contol System (AVCS). Iridium spark plugs.
Horsepower 250 hp @ 6000 rpm
Torque (lb.-ft.) 250 lb.-ft. @ 3600 rpm
Fuel & Ignition System Sequential multi-port fuel injection. Electronic Throttle Control (ETC). Engine management with integrated self-diagnostics and adaptive driving habits capability. Direct ignition.
Fuel Tank Capacity 16.9 gallons
Fuel Economy (city/highway) Manual: 19/25 mpg, Automatic: 19/25 mpg

·
cruiser
1,016 Posts
gunslash said:
Hot car! whats it run...about $25k or so?
u wish. it'll go for about lower $30's with everything.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts