The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, my 2007 Nissan Versa Is Overheating due to my electrical fans not coming on when my car gets hot, assuming I might've gotten a bad "fan control module" or a failing water pump. Test all of my relays, replaced coolant temp switch (all new) and pulled a radiator fan from a junk yard, old fan and new fan both kick on (low and high)when I test them. My lower radiator hose does not get hot, my upper hose does get hot. Replaced my thermostat(located in thermostat housing) and water control valve(located in water pump housing) . Lower hose still does not get hot, water pump has yet to be replaced.
Other info; originally assumed I had an emmisions issue due to the fact my belt would come on I didn't think to look at my fan because they sound similar. So up til recently have I known it was a fan issue. I've replaced my fuel pump, crankshaft/camshaft sensors, air filter, evap canister, also. Battery also.has few miles on it. Lol. After connecting my obd 2 scanner to my vehicle all faults were clear everything seemed to pass just fine and read correct according to my obd 2 scanner.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I haven't owned a Nissan long enough to help you much but, there's likely a cooling fan relay somewhere and the relay could be bad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nissan has been a leader in CVT installations, which substitute a belt and twin variable-diameter pulleys for the usual gears. That effort pays off in exceptionally smooth, linear and rewarding operation – once the driver gets accustomed to the fact that no gear changes will be taking place.

Get advise about Rapid Prototyping Service company

1 - 3 of 3 Posts