The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

My 2007 2.0 S Sentra's fuel pump is dying, I'm looking for a used replacement. Would any pump from 2007 to 2012 fit the car? Or do I have to get specific year? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Checking Rock Auto Parts website

RockAuto lists the same 5 pumps / assembly part numbers for 2007 and 2012.
A Nissan dealer also should be able to verify if the same pump is used within these years.

For additional help you may check each pump listing's "INFO" button to determine your exact problem. Some of the listings have additional links within their page which can be helpful.

FUEL PUMP (Example)
1. SPECTRA-PREMIUM / COOLING DEPOT SP4020M -- # etc, # etc --- Module Assembly
2. "INFO" Click Button for above pump.
3. "Fuel System Diagnostic Check-List" This link found on the INFO page of above pump.

Check other listed pumps "INFO" buttons for additional Diagnostic Charts etc. Highly recommend checking ALL the pumps INFO buttons and any links available within for very helpful info.

Note that there is a Pump & Strainer Set available for only $39.99 Plus shipping. (IF that is all you need.)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, BC2046 thanks for clarifying. Indeed the pump ID numbers do match. Ended up buying a used fuel pump from a 2011 Nissan Sentra from a scrap yard. It comes with a 60 day warranty so should be good to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts