The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
thats crazy, i dont really understand the concept though but maybe I just didnt pay enough attention so is the exterior of the building supposed to resemble water or be water or idk nvm

·
Shifting
114 Posts
That music is by E.S. Posthumous. All the songs Ive heard by them sound just like that, excellent. One of their songs was in the first spiderman trailer.

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
drummerlax628 said:
thats crazy, i dont really understand the concept though but maybe I just didnt pay enough attention so is the exterior of the building supposed to resemble water or be water or idk nvm
looks like the exterior walls will have water flowing through it. interior glass wall and an exterior glass wall with water flowing inside.

looks cool. I like the idea of a holographic scoreboard/video screen but it will probably just be some crazy huge plasma screens.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Very very cool. Let's see if they can pull this off though. Seems obvious, at least as a start, that the Chinese are looking to take advantage of the Olympics as a showcase for their expanding country.

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
i think it would even better if the wall was see through and the pool was above ground...that way people on the outside could se the athletes..that would be ****in pimp

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
Jolt21 said:
i think it would even better if the wall was see through and the pool was above ground...that way people on the outside could se the athletes..that would be ****in pimp
yah it would but then they wouldn't make money selling tickets to the events. no one will want to pay for a seat when they can watch from outside.:rolleyes:

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
^^ who cares, they paid so much money to get there...or just check tickets before walking into the whole olympic venue

·
carputer owns you
766 Posts
now that was amazing. I want to learn maya but I'm sure that shit can't be learned without it being taught by someone who knows what they are doing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts