The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Nov 10 I will be parting out my old faithful 2008 3.5Se coupe. I put a LOT of miles on it, so forget the transmission. It lasted 389k miles and gave out. Engine always ran perfect, but that is a lot of mileage to risk a transplant. Electronics/computers, stereo with touch screen/nav, Bose amp, etc. Front lights are close to needing a wet sanding and cear coating. Some paint fade, but no dents in any of the body except a mark on the right door from a push cart at Lowes. The handle calso caught the passenger door mirror. I am in Myrtle Beach, SC for those parts not being shipped. Was wanting to keep the wheels, so if you want the whole car, bring wheels. Make offer on whatever you want. Let me know if shipping is included in offer. I am away for a few days so if you want detailed pictures, I can get those when I get back

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have a bunch of one-off parts that I am needing. I don't know how involved you're wanting to get with parting it out though?

If you still have the vehicle and are willing to pull and ship parts I have a list of things I'm in need of.

What I've come up with so far:

Hood Prop Grommet
SeatBelts
ClockSpring
Three vent holes (Above Radio)
Valve Cover (Front one only)
Bottom half of Airbox
Funnel that takes air to airbox as well

MAYBE: GPS/Head Unit (GPS Antennae behind Odometer as well)

If you don't want to mess around too much with this I understand - I am mainly in need of the Airbox parts and the Seatbelts. I can find the rest easily online. I just thought I'd see if you're looking to make a few bucks because I'm really looking to save ALOT of bucks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, I just got home from visiting my mom (she is in a nursing home 600 miles away) and had like 700 emails from work to deal with. Just now getting caught up.

Yea, I can pull off these parts. I don't know if I can get to that GPS antenna. Actually, I have no clue where it is. I'll have to look on Youtube.

I have the stereo head unit, amp and the two base speakers I can ship any time. Make me an offer. Does this site have a PM feature? I can send you my phone number.

It's going to rain like crazy for two days, so I can yank out parts this weekend. Air box, no problem. That is easy. I even have a new filter in it (maybe 200 miles on it) I will leave inside. The big rubber tube connecting it to the air sensor is beat.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I did send you a PM. If you click your profile in the top right corner then scroll to "conversations" you should find it there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts