The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find information on my "Unicorn" car as it has been called by others who have seen it. My Altima is a 2008 Nissan Altima 3.5se Sedan special edition, color code j40 fitted with front stillen slotted and drilled rotors, and stillen suspension, it is fitted with the manual speed transaxle. It has everything as of toys, handsfree, 6 CD player, bose premium sound, navigation, satellite radio, sun roof, spoiler, bug guard, and mud flaps. All I can find about it is that it was a factory Conversion car, what could possibly 1 of 1 or something like a 1 of 5 from some of the research I have done. Each time I bring it to my father's work for maintenance, the computers always say it is a special edition factory Conversion and to see the manufacturer of the parts. We have tried printing out the original window sticker, but that doesn't even exist, all I have is the build sheet, saying when it came off the line, and then there's this close to 2 month gap where there is no trace of the car, and it just shows up at a dealership. I've tried contacting Stillen, but they only have files that back up 2 years, and Nissan is only 5 on the build sheets. If anyone has any clue, on how rare it truly is please let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts