The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed the spark plugs in my girlfriend's 2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0. After changing them I am getting 2 error codes:

P0301 - Cylinder 1 misfire detected
P0037 - HO2S Heater Control Circuit low bank 1 sensor 2

After changing the plugs the car was running really rough. I stripped the car down again and checked everything and put it all back together, cleared the errors and it was running fine for a few days. Now both of these errors are back and the car is running rough again. The car is obviously pretty old at this point and when I first took it apart the air intake hose split open so I replaced that as well. I guess my question is, is there a single issue that could be wrong that causes both of these errors codes or are they usually independent of one another?

Thank you for any help!
Ronnie

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Independent. The heater or wiring for the O2 sensor down past the cat has acted up. Look at the work done on the left most plug as you are standing at front of car looking at engine, something is wrong with that one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I picked up a sensor yesterday and new coils. I'm going to replace them today and see if that solves the issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts