The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2009 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Four-door with MANUAL now with PICTURES

Just fishing the water to see if there is any interest...

This is a 2009 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE. It's a four-door sedan with a MANUAL transmission. This is the last year that Nissan made the V6 sedan with MANUAL. It is extremely rare and very few were produced. It took me forever to find and I am the original owner. I even added a 1/4" tow hitch. It has ~136,000 miles and runs smooth. It's black on the exterior with a black, cloth interior. Some minor scuffs on the rear bumper.

The car comes with the Sport Package which included a full tilt sunroof, spoiler and alloy wheels.

Recent routine maintenance:
- New suspension (both axles)
- New shocks and struts on all four wheels
- Spark plugs
- Front bumper (too many scuffs)
- Synthetic oil change (every time)

Some features:
- Heated sideview mirrors
- Power one-touch windows, doors, looks
- Intelligent key with Push Start
- CD, FM/AM, Auxiliary jack and audio controls on steering wheel
- Fully adjustable power, driver seat
- Many more, but I don't want to crowd the post... check here:
http://www.edmunds.com/nissan/altima/2009/st-101047053/features-specs/

I really enjoyed my time driving this 270 horsepower animal, but need something with much more space due to work. You seriously will not find this car anywhere. Thanks for looking! $10,200 or best offer... let me know if you're interested --> [email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pictures

Sorry for the delay with pictures, but I just got to my car. The pictures are not the best since I had to take them last night before the blizzard came in.

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
These are super rare...certainly took me a while to find mine ;) In fact, this is one case where the manual version finally commands a good price premium over the autoboxes. I even managed to double my insurance payout on my 3rd gen 5MT because it was a manual (when it was totaled for me) and they are less rare than the 4th gen's.

One minor correction...apparently in 2010 one could still special order a 6MT from the factory..at least according to Wikipedia...but I have NEVER seen one go up for sale...and I check every couple of months. Minor detail, they updated the shift linkage for the 2009 model year too...and I like it better.

As an FYI there are zero 4th gen 3.5 6MT sedan's available to buy in Canada right now...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are super rare...certainly took me a while to find mine ;) In fact, this is one case where the manual version finally commands a good price premium over the autoboxes. I even managed to double my insurance payout on my 3rd gen 5MT because it was a manual (when it was totaled for me) and they are less rare than the 4th gen's.

One minor correction...apparently in 2010 one could still special order a 6MT from the factory..at least according to Wikipedia...but I have NEVER seen one go up for sale...and I check every couple of months. Minor detail, they updated the shift linkage for the 2009 model year too...and I like it better.

As an FYI there are zero 4th gen 3.5 6MT sedan's available to buy in Canada right now...
You are probably correct, but my information was based on what the dealer told me at the time of the purchase. And as for these cars available for sale in Canada, there are zero of these available in the Northeast US as well. Thanks for the comment... I thought 2009 was the last year.

·
6,365 Posts
Did some more web research...I think Wiki is wrong...2009 was the last year to get a sedan with 3.5 6MT.

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
Certainly a rare version of the 4th gen, indeed!

Quick tips... Exterior looks great, but the engine bay and interior may be a turn off in their current condition. A good engine bay cleaning paired with a good interior detailing would go a long way to help you sell her.

GLWS!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Certainly a rare version of the 4th gen, indeed!

Quick tips... Exterior looks great, but the engine bay and interior may be a turn off in their current condition. A good engine bay cleaning paired with a good interior detailing would go a long way to help you sell her.

GLWS!
Thanks for the advice! I just got back in town and had no time before the blizzard hit... will try to tidy up after some of the snow recedes.

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
Thanks for the advice! I just got back in town and had no time before the blizzard hit... will try to tidy up after some of the snow recedes.
I'm sure you'll find a buyer once she gets the cleaning treatment. Good luck! A rare find, for sure.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bumping the thread with new pictures, an updated price and a fully detailed wax/wash.

Asking $9,400 now. Let me know what you think after the $200 detailing...

·
6,365 Posts
Now if you were taking Canadian pesos at par...definitely be worth the drive! Also would get kicked out of home...but... Peeps, this is a fair price!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I cant give mine away at 8k with less miles and more options. must be the market area. glws these things are getting to the point that only a few curtain people are specially looking for this type of car. Cars are getting rarer and so are the buyers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
*drool*

I'd bite, but the wife would kick me out. LOL!
Ouch... at least you'd have a roomy backseat to sleep in... lol!

Now if you were taking Canadian pesos at par...definitely be worth the drive! Also would get kicked out of home...but... Peeps, this is a fair price!
If you gave me asking price, I'd drive it to Ontario myself...

I cant give mine away at 8k with less miles and more options. must be the market area. glws these things are getting to the point that only a few curtain people are specially looking for this type of car. Cars are getting rarer and so are the buyers.
Really? How long have you been trying?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts