The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Murano that occasionally hesitates from a stop for a second or two after pressing the accelerator pedal. The engine does not rev, it acts like I haven't depressed the gas pedal at all. It has not displayed a check engine light at all and my OBD II scanner doesn't show any error codes. I have replaced the TB and cleaned the MAF sensor with no change. I took it to my local mechanic and he found two transmission codes P1701 and P0615 and suggested taking it to Nissan or a Transmission shop. Does this seem to be a major CVT issue even though the engine doesn't rev at all? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
Both codes seem to relate to a power issue with your TCM/PCM. Fix that first.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2010 Murano that occasionally hesitates from a stop for a second or two after pressing the accelerator pedal. The engine does not rev, it acts like I haven't depressed the gas pedal at all. It has not displayed a check engine light at all and my OBD II scanner doesn't show any error codes. I have replaced the TB and cleaned the MAF sensor with no change. I took it to my local mechanic and he found two transmission codes P1701 and P0615 and suggested taking it to Nissan or a Transmission shop. Does this seem to be a major CVT issue even though the engine doesn't rev at all? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Just wondering if you ever got this resolved? My 2012 is doing the same thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts