The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2011 Murano S with base audio package (AM/FM, 6-CD, no Bose, no SAT, no BT, no HD, no CAM, orange display.) Part number on my head unit is 28185-1SX0A.

I want to upgrade to the "full meal deal"; SAT, Bose, NAV, BT (w/A2DP). I found a FSM for 2010 Murano, but it doesn't have part numbers in it. I haven't found a 2011 version. I also find lots and lots of part numbers on the internet for all of the different components (hu, display, antenna, etc.), but they are all overlapping and superceding each other and it's hard to make sense of it.

Furthermore, I see different HUs listed on eBay that say they are for a 2011/2012, but the pics don't really match up to the FSM. The FSM I have shows 7 terminals but all I can find are devices that have 11 terminals (28185-1JAxx). Sometime, I can't tell when a particular part is for which year, or sometimes even which model Nissan/Infiniti. Maybe the FSM is wrong?

What I'm hoping for is a concise list of part numbers that were used in a 2011/2012 Murano with Bose, SAT, Nav, BT, CAM, HDD. I'm thinking that if I can at least get the correct head unit part number that is OEM for a 2011/2012 MURANO, then the rest of the parts list will make more sense.

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks,
~brent b

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
Going non-BOSE to BOSE is a PITA...lots of extra parts needed...speakers, amp...it's nuts (IMHO). Be easier to go after market AND you'd get something that wasn't already 5 years dead tech wise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts