The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone have emails or phone numbers to Nissan Executive Offices? I got nowhere with Nissan NA "Consumer Affairs" rep for my region.

I have filed a complaint online with the California Consumer Affairs - Automotive Repairs Department.

Issue:

I purchased my car used, March 2014 from Carmax. The full warranty that was left on it was for only three more weeks. Within a week I went to Glendale Nissan and had them do an inspection to catch anything before the warranty ran out. (Warranty for years out, but not mileage). At that time I told them that the convertible top had problems opening and closing and getting stuck. I was told by Jose Gudiel that it was 'the sun," causing it from sitting outside. I was unsatisfied with that reason, but they refused to do any repairs on it.

A month later, same problem. Brought to Nissan Glendale and they said it was a mistake, a mechanism attached to the defroster had to be replaced. They called a glass rep guy who repaired. January 5, now the convertible top will not go down or up. I brought back. They now say it's the gear mechanism for the roof has to be replaced at a cost of $3,050.

They did not do a thorough inspection and MISSED the actual issue while under warranty and now say I am out of luck. I want them to cover the repair in full.

·
'12 370Z NISMO | '16 Q50
312 Posts
I don't think that would be checked during an inspection, but since you brought it up while it was still under warranty, I would definitely push the issue. I've found a nice angry message on their Facebook wall tends to get their attention pretty well, but I also found these emails for Nissan execs via a quick search:

http://elliott.org/company-contacts/nissan/

Looks like it has an email for Carlos Ghosn (Nissa CEO) so that might get you somewhere.

Best of luck and keep us updated!

Mike

·
Registered
591 Posts
sorry about your troubles, but if you arent having luck with the dealership itself, the consumer affairs. i think the new best route is getting a lawyer involved and introducing all the facts/info/paper work to that lawyer and see what their take on it is and go from there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts