The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to upgrade the bose stereo that came factory installed. I am the original owner and I’ve been looking to upgrade the unit ever since the Bluetooth stopped working flawlessly. After the iPhone 6, it all went downhill. Music and phone calls constantly cut out and the annual nav software updates (which I only bought one) have the nav out of date. I’m referring to the head unit specifically here not the speakers. The speakers are all still working great even after 9 years. I was wondering if any fellow Altima Coupe owners have any suggestions as to what is the best option to go with? I called my local Nissan dealership and they only made the 1 Bose model for this car and nothing after. Everything else is going to be after market options. I want something with the full capabilities as the Bose unit; backup cam, steering wheel button functions, Bluetooth, Apple car play, nav, real time traffic, weather etc.

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,425 Posts
Yeah so nothing oem is going to do what you are looking for. Try the Pumpkin android sets...a recent forum member liked theirs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts