The Nissan Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DCJ
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm in my first Nissan as of last night. 2.5 S 2012 base trim. Absolutely fell for the exterior curves and looks. Love it. Being a solely GM guy all my adult life, I am in a new world now. I'm seeking some help with ideas or suggestions on some possible interior mods and possibly gaining a little more horsepower and torque. I've priced out a Kenwood DDX 993 I think to give me hands free Bluetooth, few phone app possibilities and have a backup camera. Not too worried with full blown navigation. I got the company to do my system change down to 500 installed. Mainly looking at affordable mods that will enhance just a bit. The exterior and color is perfect to me there. Thanks to all for any advice as I'm open and definitely listening!!

·
2010 2.5 SL
588 Posts
Switch to interior LEDs ($50ish)
Install heated seats (kidding; you live in Alabama)
Not really a whole lot else you can do for the interior. I'd have suggested a different stereo, but you are probably fine with what you are getting.
It wouldn't cost too much to create DRLs with what you have, or installing fogs to work as DRL, but it will take time and you may not want something like that.

For performance, you can always do a grounding kit, put in a different air filter setup.

·
DCJ
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man, thanks for the suggestions. I really appreciate it. The grounding kit you speak of. Would that be similar to the ground FX on the Camaro? Essentially the lower front end sides and back end? Do they offer them in a grey mat color. That may look cool for some contrast at the botrom. Do you mind letting me know what vendor is best to deal with or potentially buy from or would I go directly through Nissan or a dealer?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts