The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble starting, all lights come on but will not turn over. Jumping will not help. UNHOOKING the battery and reconnecting resets everything and it runs great. Starts trouble free for months, they randomly will not start. After disconnecting the battery and connecting back everything is great. I took to dealer who said unless it acts up while there they cannot speculate. Any ideas? have replaced FOB battery and main battery already.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Having trouble starting, all lights come on but will not turn over. Jumping will not help. UNHOOKING the battery and reconnecting resets everything and it runs great. Starts trouble free for months, they randomly will not start. After disconnecting the battery and connecting back everything is great. I took to dealer who said unless it acts up while there they cannot speculate. Any ideas? have replaced FOB battery and main battery already.
Throwing code?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Clean your battery terminals once in a while. It you grease them up they will not repeat the issue but messy.

Quit using the crap lower price jumper cables so many of you buy, they absolutely will not start a car unless you use two sets one on top of the other. I sold battery cables and EVERYBODY falls for that one now. The cheap crap ones will not carry enough amp, the clamps are made of like tinfoil now.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,784 Posts
Clean your battery terminals once in a while. It you grease them up they will not repeat the issue but messy.

Quit using the crap lower price jumper cables so many of you buy, they absolutely will not start a car unless you use two sets one on top of the other. I sold battery cables and EVERYBODY falls for that one now. The cheap crap ones will not carry enough amp, the clamps are made of like tinfoil now.
Very true....I also had an experience with the battery packs they sell to jump start your car....don't do shit

·
Registered
90 Posts
All connections have to be solid. At the battery and at the starter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts