The Nissan Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wassup guys i have a 2012 nissan altima, and when my steering wheel is straight, my front left wheel is straight but my front right wheel is turned to the right a little. Please help me. When i drive i can hear a sort of clunking noise, and my tires are screeching.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
"Please help me".

Do you need help scheduling an appointment at an automotive repair facility that specializes in suspension alignment?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
The tire is making noise because your ackerman is all messed up due to the bad tie. You should know that most alignment shops now WILL align a car that 'cannot' be aligned, or one with damage in some way. It being unethical to do so but they don't care any longer. Shops back in the '80s and before would have refused to do it as the car cannot be aligned like that, but shops lost money thousands of times by doing that. Now they simply line it up and take your money, you were supposed to be smart enough to have the car 'tight' before they align it. Ethics have taken flight like with truth is not truth.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The tire is making noise because your ackerman is all messed up due to the bad tie. You should know that most alignment shops now WILL align a car that 'cannot' be aligned, or one with damage in some way. It being unethical to do so but they don't care any longer. Shops back in the '80s and before would have refused to do it as the car cannot be aligned like that, but shops lost money thousands of times by doing that. Now they simply line it up and take your money, you were supposed to be smart enough to have the car 'tight' before they align it. Ethics have taken flight like with truth is not truth.
Yep, i fixed the tie rod, car got an alignemnt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts