The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I have a 2013 Altima 3.5 SL sedan with the factory HID headlights. I have searched all over the web, and I haven’t been able to find aftermarket headlights that work with my car. All of them say “not compatible with factory Xenon HID.” I really want this style: For 13-15 Nissan Altima {FACTORY STYLE} Black Projector Headlight Lamp Assembly | eBay

If anybody has any recommendations or knows where I can get headlights to fit my car, it would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all! I have a 2013 Altima 3.5 SL sedan with the factory HID headlights. I have searched all over the web, and I haven’t been able to find aftermarket headlights that work with my car. All of them say “not compatible with factory Xenon HID.” I really want this style: For 13-15 Nissan Altima {FACTORY STYLE} Black Projector Headlight Lamp Assembly | eBay

If anybody has any recommendations or knows where I can get headlights to fit my car, it would be greatly appreciated!
I am currently working on that exact same headlight. I will be installing dual halos and hid kit to go with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts