The Nissan Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am attempting to lower my 2013 Altima with Eibach springs and also replacing the struts. I cannot find any how tos online to help with this. Do any of you know where I can find this? I tried doing the rear springs today but could not get them out no matter what I tried and only ended up replacing the rear struts. :(

Any help is much appreciated!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies guys! However the struts were the easy part and the only information I was able to find on the internet. However, I now have removal/installation steps directly from Nissan! Wahoooo!

·
Registered
44 Posts
is there a link that you received that information? I won't mine seeing it for possible future reference.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is there a link that you received that information? I won't mine seeing it for possible future reference.
No sir. But if you and anyone else who wants a copy leaves their email here I'll scan my copies and email them to you in a PDF.

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
No sir. But if you and anyone else who wants a copy leaves their email here I'll scan my copies and email them to you in a PDF.
[email protected]

Planning to lower mine too so thanks. Still haven't decided what springs to get so please leave a detailed review on them so it can help me decide which ones would be best for my brothers car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thank you sir I got the email.:smile

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys! However the struts were the easy part and the only information I was able to find on the internet. However, I now have removal/installation steps directly from Nissan! Wahoooo!
I know I’m late to this forum, but if anyone still has the pdf to the instructions I’d greatly appreciate them! My email is [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts