The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway around this? Seems like a rip off considering that it is recommended yearly. Plus I have heard that there is no change in appearance, which is lame.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My navigation system was not working so I took it to Nissan to recharge it and it did not work! They told me they can’t fix it and it’s 6 thousand to put a new one in!
the map will still comes on but only exactly the road I am on!
blue tooth has gone so I very upset about this!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Map updates are not available every year. My 2013 Altima has only had one map update since I purchased it and my dad's 2015 Nissan Rogue still does not have any map updates since he purchased it.

The map update for my Altima was being offered at 50% off, so I decided to purchase it. They mailed me a replacement SD card and the update was very simple. However, I did not notice any changes and the look, feel and function of the navigation system is still the same (looks & acts exactly the same way).

I'm not impressed with the navigation system and I don't like the fact that the screen is "crowed" with information (menu items to the left of the screen) which sometimes gets in the way of the street names. Next month (as a bday present), I will be replacing the stock radio with a Kenwood radio that also offers Apple CarPlay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts