The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seekign a reference or video to show the headlight bulb location when accessing from the wheel well. My returned Google searches show non 2014 year cars and easy quick turn of the electric socket which is exposed. I have a round white cover that comes off showing a flat looking metal plate a couple of inches square. Not seeing a socket to turn to access bulb. any help is appreciated.

·
Just keep it clean baby!
241 Posts
This video shows a conversion but it still shows you how to change the bulb and the location. You do not have to takeoff the entire wheel or remove that entire plastic insert like he did. I literally took out one tab and peeled it back to access the bulb when I change mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This video shows a conversion but it still shows you how to change the bulb and the location. You do not have to takeoff the entire wheel or remove that entire plastic insert like he did. I literally took out one tab and peeled it back to access the bulb when I change mine.

Yes this is one of the videos that shows a non 2014 which is not what I see. I can easily access the back of the headlight fixture but the socket is not exposed like it is on this video as per my initial post.

·
Just keep it clean baby!
241 Posts
That’s extremely weird. I don’t know why yours is different. Are you The original owner? There’s a good chance that the headlights have been replaced because a lot of factory ones caused dim lights due to design and overtime and they may have replaced with aftermarket. Sorry I’m no help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seekign a reference or video to show the headlight bulb location when accessing from the wheel well. My returned Google searches show non 2014 year cars and easy quick turn of the electric socket which is exposed. I have a round white cover that comes off showing a flat looking metal plate a couple of inches square. Not seeing a socket to turn to access bulb. any help is appreciated.
Turns out I have High Intensity Discharge, (HID) Xenon Headlights. Anyone have a reference for changing these bulbs?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes this is one of the videos that shows a non 2014 which is not what I see. I can easily access the back of the headlight fixture but the socket is not exposed like it is on this video as per my initial post.
Turns out I have High Intensity Discharge, (HID) Xenon Headlights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts