The Nissan Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. This issue started about a month ago when upon a cold start, I noticed the CEL was on. I scanned it and it returned a single code: P052B. This code means: Cold Start A Camshaft Position Timing Over-Retarded.

Engine was running perfectly fine and wasn't misfiring so I figured it was a bad sensor and cleared the code. It came up again a little later, and I cleared it once more as I wanted to be sure this was a recurring issue. Since, it has never come back. It was okay for a week brfore the stalling happened. Now on almost every cold start, the engine stalls and dies, when the engine is dropping its idle RPM (as it usually does during a cold start). Once it stalls, I just turn it back on and it runs perfect afterwards. The only codes I managed to get after the stalls are U1002 - System Communication - General Electrical Failure, and P1564 - Automatic Speed Control Device (ASCD) Switch. I dont know if these codes are reliable as I messed with the scanning process when I did the scan.

If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts