The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,
I own a "15' Altima 2.5 S", and I was wondering if anyone has installed aftermarket fog lights? Ive read forums claiming that some models are pre-wired for fog lights but I'm unsure if the "S" model is pre-wired.
Any information or tips on installing the fog lights would be a great helpful, thank you ahead of time

·
My Other Ride is Your Mom
67 Posts
My 3.5 S was pre-wired. Purchased an OEM Nissan fog light kit that came with replacement turn signal/wiper stalks for the steering column and the entire installation took about 30 minutes from start to finish using only a couple of screwdrivers.

Installed a set of upgraded LED bulbs at the same time. Easy and very worthwhile modification.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My 3.5 S was pre-wired. Purchased an OEM Nissan fog light kit that came with replacement turn signal/wiper stalks for the steering column and the entire installation took about 30 minutes from start to finish using only a couple of screwdrivers.

Installed a set of upgraded LED bulbs at the same time. Easy and very worthwhile modification.
Do you recall how much you paid for the fog light kit from The Nissan dealership?

·
My Other Ride is Your Mom
67 Posts
I believe I purchased it from Amazon, but I drink a lot and get hazy on details. Ebay has the kits as well, sold under Nissan part # 999F1-UZ000. Purchase price was around $200.00 and came with everything needed for the install. 100% plug and play, no wires to splice at all.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I too installed the fog light kit. Mine was more expensive at about $275. The pre-wiring was already in place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts