The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day. I have reach 105K miles on my Nissan Altima. Can You help me whit the list for tuneup. What I have to buy,I prefer Amazon,but any on line store will be ok.Besides spark plug I have no clue what I need to buy. Before I visit mechanic I always try to buy parts my self. Any tun up experts here ?. Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Good day. I have reach 105K miles on my Nissan Altima. Can You help me whit the list for tuneup. What I have to buy,I prefer Amazon,but any on line store will be ok. Besides spark plug I have no clue what I need to buy. Before I visit mechanic I always try to buy parts my self. Any tun up experts here ?. Thank you for your time.
This implies that you have visited a mechanic before for other repairs, am I correct?

I have a suggestion. Call the mechanic who will be doing the work for you and ask him or her what parts are needed for your 105K miles tune up.

If for what ever reason you can't contact him/her, you could always look in the 2015 Nissan Service and Maintenance Guide to see what services are recommended.

Here is a link to the Maintenance Guide.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Most mechanics make a bit off the parts as well and will refuse to install parts not bought by them as it can affect the outcome of the work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This implies that you have visited a mechanic before for other repairs, am I correct?

I have a suggestion. Call the mechanic who will be doing the work for you and ask him or her what parts are needed for your 105K miles tune up.

If for what ever reason you can't contact him/her, you could always look in the 2015 Nissan Service and Maintenance Guide to see what services are recommended.

Here is a link to the Maintenance Guide.
Thank You. What you think is possible to find original parts to replace old one.i look every where for original spark plugs from Nissan , but not find any .

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts