The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5s and I have been looking for ways to boost my HP whether it be exhaust systems, cold-air intake, etc. I have been looking all over the internet for shops that can help me but I haven't found one that makes parts for the 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5s

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5s and I have been looking for ways to boost my HP whether it be exhaust systems, cold-air intake, etc. I have been looking all over the internet for shops that can help me but I haven't found one that makes parts for the 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5s
To be honest... I have been experiencing this same issue, & I have found some parts I will link in a following comment

I haven't tried any of them because I have Opted for the Engine Swap route I'm going with a 2.4 from a GTI.
Let me know if how this goes I'm curious.

·
Registered
6 Posts
CatBack Exhaust: Here
Universal Turbo Kit:Here
Flash Tuners: Here

·
Banned
13 Posts
Exhaust+Turbo+proper tuning works great. But those aren't that cheap and you should keep in mind that you will lose the money when you sell the car because no one will pay for those mods. Actually, it will be much harder to sell the car even if you set a mid-price. I just went through that. I've been moving to another country and wasn't able to sell the car so had to hire https://www.a1autotransport.com/international/ to keep it. But at least now I can continue enjoying the performance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Exhaust+Turbo+proper tuning works great. But those aren't that cheap and you should keep in mind that you will lose the money when you sell the car because no one will pay for those mods. Actually, it will be much harder to sell the car even if you set a mid-price. I just went through that. I've been moving to another country and wasn't able to sell the car so had to hire https://www.a1autotransport.com/international/ to keep it. But at least now I can continue enjoying the performance.
I suppose this is the biggest thing I see. It could just be me but if I am building my car... it is for me not for resale especially a platform as deprecated as the Nissan. You will never get what you paid for your car out of it. So why not enjoy it and make it what you want?( Scource: was a car salesman)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts