The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the rogue for about 7 months now. I have an incredible ipod classic 7th generation. It works perfectly. Can run for days with stopping. It is a beast, holds a ton of songs. Originally had a 160 gig hard drive but I fit it with 4 128 gb micro sd cards. It's very nice as Borat would say...

My Bose head unit in the rogue will not take it. It'll try to index it and freeze the ipod. Incredibly frustrating. I want the integration of the ipod on the screen, I don't want to use the aux jack. I want the control from my steering wheel also. I don't want to put in an aftermarket stereo of course. I could use a bluetooth adapter but I don't feel I should have to do that either.

Is there a firmware update for the stereo? Is this a common problem? I appreciate any and all help. Music in my car the way I want it is very important to me!

Thank you! Don W

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I'm asking too much. A car stereo that does what it is supposed to do. My 2005 Pontiac plays the ipod perfectly. I thought that a 2015 anything would also. It has apple carplay? It should play my ipod without question.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have firmware version D207 on the head unit right now, and from what I'm reading the issue could possibly be fixed by upgrading to D407. I'm currently trying to find that so I can do it myself and save the 150...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts