The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to quit my pizza delivery job and I want to do other driving jobs like Uber or postmates or Amazon Flex. I had a Smart and liked it, but it's not good to be in that car for over 5+ hrs straight.

I needed something new, that was comfortable, roomy in the back and cheap. The 2015 Sentra fits the bill perfectly. It's got all the basic comfort options, keyless, back up camera, push button start, automatic, etc... I almost bought one two weeks ago for $16.2k, but the price didn't feel right, then I got it for $14.5k and couldn't be happier.

If you can get a new one for under $15k drive out, you can't get a better car for that money. It's not perfect, but it is perfect for the money. Highly recommend.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's not perfect, but it is perfect for the money. Highly recommend.
I am very satisfied with mine too so far. You're quote above sums it up perfectly. But it does sound like you got a really good deal. I paid $16K and only got the base model, which has no back up camera or push start. But I am not good at negotiating.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I almost bought one two weeks ago for $16.2k, but the price didn't feel right, then I got it for $14.5k and couldn't be happier.
Either you received a great deal or I got hosed. I paid $17.9 for a 2015 SR model with all the bells and whistles. I agree with you, great car (although I only have 1100 miles on her so far).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts