The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a set of 19" 2016 Maxima factory takeoff wheels from ebay. Has anyone put these on their 5th gen Altima yet?

·
Registered
282 Posts
I don't think so but they should probably fit. I know the previous gen Maxima 19's fit fine.

What are the specs on these new wheels? Are they these ones?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are the ones. They are 19x8.5 with a +50 offset. I was originally looking at some Gram Lights that were 19x8.5 with a +45 offset, so I am sure they will fit. Just wondered if anyone else had done this yet.

·
Registered
116 Posts
So will all take offs from Nissan work? I was looking for the 18's that come with the Altima but can't find anything here in Toronto.

Dealership wanted $600 a rim for them. lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Maximas, Altimas, and Jukes run very similar wheel tolerances. Right now, the guy I bought from has some 18" 2016 maxima takeoffs for $600 for the set. They have a few small scratches, but otherwise looked really nice. I almost bought them but the 19s wereonly $100 more. They are 18x8.5 +50 offset.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Those are the ones. They are 19x8.5 with a +50 offset. I was originally looking at some Gram Lights that were 19x8.5 with a +45 offset, so I am sure they will fit. Just wondered if anyone else had done this yet.
Yes they will fit.

I put on 19×8.5 +35 offset and they are flush.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Agree, they will definitely fit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts