The Nissan Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Back in August 2015 I got myself a 2015 Nissan Altima SV Pearl White in buying not lease, and I asked if the design was going to change or anything and they said no. Well once the 2016 were announced yep they slightly changed and I'm loving the sr trim. I was wondering if possible to trade mine back to get a 2016 model? Instead willing to lease it this time, I owe $24,720 in mine which was $26,500 at the time of purchase and I pay $370 a month willing to pay the same or up to $390 to lease, and if not possible how much time I have to wait to be able to? Any help or advice is much appreciated.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Back in August 2015 I got myself a 2015 Nissan Altima SV Pearl White in buying not lease, and I asked if the design was going to change or anything and they said no. Well once the 2016 were announced yep they slightly changed and I'm loving the sr trim. I was wondering if possible to trade mine back to get a 2016 model? Instead willing to lease it this time, I owe $24,720 in mine which was $26,500 at the time of purchase and I pay $370 a month willing to pay the same or up to $390 to lease, and if not possible how much time I have to wait to be able to? Any help or advice is much appreciated.
Nope it's yours till it dies

·
Registered
1,766 Posts

I have an idea. Instead of asking us this probing question, why don't you drive to a Nissan dealer and proudly ask a car salesperson: "I was wondering if possible to trade mine back to get a 2016 model?" With 100% certainty, I guarantee you will receive an answer.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Once you left the lot the car value is about 16k if you want to pay the negative ballance on the loan compared to the actual value of a car ,I'm sure they would be happy to help you ,and also a deposit for the lease.

2014 Altima SS

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Anythings possible. .. just hand over the money.

·
Registered
364 Posts
You're a payment shopper, which means they can hide all sorts of costs and make loads of money off of you. If you're able to make this deal work, you should insist on holiday party invites from your sales drone, the finance guy, and the sales manager. They are all going to be doing jumping high-fives as you drive away.

·
Registered
307 Posts
You're a payment shopper, which means they can hide all sorts of costs and make loads of money off of you. If you're able to make this deal work, you should insist on holiday party invites from your sales drone, the finance guy, and the sales manager. They are all going to be doing jumping high-fives as you drive away.
This is the truth. My mother-in-law is this way, soon as she's near her payoff they dupe her with the "we'll pay off your car and your payment will only go up $20"! She falls for it every few years SMH

to the OP:

·
Registered
243 Posts
This is the truth. My mother-in-law is this way, soon as she's near her payoff they dupe her with the "we'll pay off your car and your payment will only go up $20"! She falls for it every few years SMH

to the OP:
make sure u use protection

1 - 11 of 11 Posts