The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have a 2017 Nissan Sentra Nismo. And my driver side head lamp took a hit and cracked. After a while humidity starting to form inside and it made the LED low beam stop working. So thinking it was the LED system failing and I needed to replace the front cover anyway. I went ahead and bought a new OEM Nissan Genuine head lamp assembly. I installed it today and the LED still won’t turn on. I was wondering to see if maybe a fuse could be the culprit? If so any idea where that fuse could be? Or do I have to do something special to the car like computer wise to reset the system? Help please! Thank you!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello I have a 2017 Nissan Sentra Nismo. And my driver side head lamp took a hit and cracked. After a while humidity starting to form inside and it made the LED low beam stop working. So thinking it was the LED system failing and I needed to replace the front cover anyway. I went ahead and bought a new OEM Nissan Genuine head lamp assembly. I installed it today and the LED still won’t turn on. I was wondering to see if maybe a fuse could be the culprit? If so any idea where that fuse could be? Or do I have to do something special to the car like computer wise to reset the system? Help please! Thank you!
Ok so it turns out it was a fuse. The fuse it is under the intake. It’s held together by clips it’s easy to remove and under there is a box. The fuses are in the under side of the box. F12 and f13 are the fuses for headlight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.