The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! New member to the forum. So, long story short a family member totaled our previous car amidst this hectic Covid crisis and its has been difficult to get a new car in this complicated climate. Our insurance covered a rental for a month and we got to drive around in a fully loaded 2019 Altima SL. And we all fell in love with it. Unfortunately getting a 19' just wasn't in the budget, but we got a great deal on an 18' SL. Its quite nice but unfortunately did not come with the optional LED headlight kit. After driving that 19' around I feel totally spoiled and REALLY dislike the regular halogens in our 18' , so Im looking for suggestions on a budget LED plug and play swap. Id prefer to keep the price under $100 for each kit. Ive been looking around on Amazon. Theres tons of different brands ranging from $40+. Several with pretty good reviews too. CAN bus compatible, so no annoying dash warnings. Ive been doing some research and looking through the forums a bit. LED swaps are totally new territory for me. I want to make sure I don't overlook anything important.
Any advice would be appreciated!

Oh and i am thinking of doing some other LED swaps too. Maybe some interior lighting. The glovebox bulb is dead, so that needs to be replaced. Maybe I'd consider upgrading some of the floor lighting. Don't wanna go overboard, but im definitely open to suggestions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts