The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried researching this heavily but can’t seem to find any info on a swap for a 2019 Altima.

Have any of you heard of any engine/trans swaps being done on this car for performance? I have the 2019 Altima 2.5 SR

I know a good mechanic who thinks the older model V6 or Maxima engine might fit, but we only spoke about it a little.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
What a great idea! I say go for it! You don't have too many payments left on your car, and I'm guessing you have loads of extra money to spend to make this happen.

You might be the first to do this swap, just make sure you document the swap by taking pictures. We love pictures!

On the plus side, you will meet and become friends with quite a few Uber drivers since your car will be inoperable for quite a while.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a great idea! I say go for it! You don't have too many payments left on your car, and I'm guessing you have loads of extra money to spend to make this happen.

You might be the first to do this swap, just make sure you document the swap by taking pictures. We love pictures!

On the plus side, you will meet and become friends with quite a few Uber drivers since your car will be inoperable for quite a while.
Thank you for your response! The idea sounds great, I know it’ll likely be pretty costly. Curious of what’s possible haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts