The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to lower my 2019 Altima SR. I Probably just want to go with lowering springs for now. Does anyone know what lowering springs might work?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I called Eibach. They are still testing them. They should be available Oct.31. This will be for the FWD model only for now. No news on the AWD which I have.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Also, if anyone is interested in Coilovers, Airtekk Coilovers are currently in production for our cars as well. I already ordered a set, they don't have them in stock or on the website, but they can me made to order. You can call them for more info. Once i have received my shipment i will then get them installed and post pics.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also, if anyone is interested in Coilovers, Airtekk Coilovers are currently in production for our cars as well. I already ordered a set, they don't have them in stock or on the website, but they can me made to order. You can call them for more info. Once i have received my shipment i will then get them installed and post pics.
Thank you. Is yours AWD?

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I called Eibach. They are still testing them. They should be available Oct.31. This will be for the FWD model only for now. No news on the AWD which I have.
You find anything for the awd yet, springs or coilovers? I haven't had any luck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks good bro, what all do have done to it?
Thanks... it is wrapped in satin dark gray, black chrome delete, including the rims. Front bumper splitter and carbon fiber interior accents.Front Side markers tinted and fill taillights tinted as well. That is all!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts