The Nissan Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At some point it made a noise when I turned on the wiper, and I thought of course it was a problem with the wiper blade.
Even after replacing the wiper blade with a new one, the noise was still there, and I thought that this was also a problem with the new wiper blade.

But when I looked at it a while ago, it was the sound of the windshield being scratched as the spring of the wiper arm went up and down on the right side(front passenger), and there was already a terrible scar there.

The spring in the circled part is scratching the windshield, and tape was attached to protect the window for now...
You can see that the wiper on the right is much more flatter compared to the wiper on the opposite side.
I don't know if it is normal for that flat...

Does anyone know how to solve this?
Thank you for reading!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow you must be talented.
Oh thank you.. Even if I want to replace it myself, I wouldn't be able to even try it because I don't know the exact specifications.
So can we use any kind of arms for 2019sentra? Or does it have its specific size?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you for your answer
Did you replace them by yourself?
Can you tell me the information of the wiper arm like the model number?
no i did the arm to but i made the arm myself. out of some scrap medal and welding. if you would like i can look for you an arm and send you the link
I replaced mine myself on my Nissan Frontier and my 36’ Motorhome. Not hard to do at all. Just make sure you have all the tools you need, take your time, and check out YouTube and Scotty on their will show you how in detail. I’m not smart enough to make my own. I just went to a Pick N’ Pull and took the ones off of the same model as my truck. Had to order Motorhome.

·
Registered
10 Posts
honestly i was suprised it worked when i hooked them up. not that it was bad welding its just i didnt take a picture of all the wires and i just guessed
Well, you obviously have a great talent of guessing well at these things. Just out of curiosity, what type of welder did you use, stick, wire, etc. I’m trying to determine which one to buy. I always use to do stick welding but my hands are quite as steady.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts