The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an 2020 SR, and I'm interested in putting in after market OEM style fogs. I haven't opened her up yet, so I don't know what to expect, but be fore I order them I wanted to know if the 2020 Altima SR, come pre-wired for fogs? And it's just as simple mount and plug-in to wiring?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Man, I am in the same boat you are in. Except, yours was 3 months ago. But being new here and active, let me ask you, what have you found out? Cause I know alot of cars come prewired because it's easier to produce the same vehicle just with out the actual features. So, I would think yes. But what have you found out. Please.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know if you guys are still looking into this, but I am going to be tackling this very soon. I will keep you guys updated and be sure to take a bunch of pics as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just got a 2020 SR as well and I am also wanting to install OEM fog lights. Let me know which route you guys end up going!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone add fog lights yet and how did you wire them? I'm wanting to add them to my 2019 SR. Ordered a set of aftermarket OEM style off eBay.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The LED lights came in and the harness is inside the bumper. I don't wanna replace the turn signal lever. Just wanna wire them in to turn on automatically when the headlights come on. Anybody have there answer?

·
Registered
23 Posts
The LED lights came in and the harness is inside the bumper. I don't wanna replace the turn signal lever. Just wanna wire them in to turn on automatically when the headlights come on. Anybody have there answer?
Did you ever get around to installing without changing the turn signal? My fog lights just came in. i'm going to install them this weekend. If there's no work around I'll purchase the turn signal and install. obviously trying to avoid that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you ever get around to installing without changing the turn signal? My fog lights just came in. i'm going to install them this weekend. If there's no work around I'll purchase the turn signal and install. obviously trying to avoid that.
I replaced the whole turn signal assembly and it works now as if it was factory. Attached is the parts list I used.
Add fog lights 2019 SR parts list

·
Registered
23 Posts
I replaced the whole turn signal assembly and it works now as if it was factory. Attached is the parts list I used.
Add fog lights 2019 SR parts list
Oh, that was you. Thank you, I used your thread to purchase everything. I have the fog lights and bazels that came with them. We'll see what they look like once installed. I can always change them later. Just ordered the turn signal. Any tips for pulling the steering wheel other than what you listed?
Again, i really appreciate the help!

·
Registered
23 Posts
The eBay kit comes with what you need for the install. However you'll need to replace the column turn signal switch to get them to work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh, that was you. Thank you, I used your thread to purchase everything. I have the fog lights and bazels that came with them. We'll see what they look like once installed. I can always change them later. Just ordered the turn signal. Any tips for pulling the steering wheel other than what you listed?
Again, i really appreciate the help!
What is the turn signal part number? Or I need to replace the turn signal switch with the 2020 nissan Altima platinum turn signal switch?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts